Looking for a pen pal for my 8 year old daughter...

Hello! Inspired by another question that I saw posted by another member, I am looking for a pen pal for my 8 year old daughter. Is there anyone interested? She loves to write and I would love for her to have some purpose for writing. She loves to write stories, poems, and draw pictures and would LOVE to have a pen pal. If you are interested, please let me know! :) Thank you!

MomToAnArmyOf3

Asked by MomToAnArmyOf3 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Be careful about giving your address to someone on here. You never know if they are real or not.
    When I was a child I had a pen pal from Africa and one from Asia as well. It was so much fun because they were so different from me because of their cultures, yet they were just like me because we were little girls. You could check into formal organizations that arrange pen pals like this. Great idea!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Thank you for your input! :) I would not give out my home address, I would have my daughter e-mail the pen pal to start with! :)

Still looking!
    MomToAnArmyOf3

Answer by MomToAnArmyOf3 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Hi my daughter is 9 I'm sure she would love to pen pal with your daughter I will make her an email account and then she and your daughter can exchange emails. She's been bugging me for an email anyway lol.
    nautired

Answer by nautired at 12:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2010