my son wait until i take him outside and put diaper on so he can do popo in

my son is 3 and 2 month ...at home he always tell me about pepe and he do on potty but never want to tell about popo ..so if i dont leave home 2 days he will keep holding his popo ...until i need to go out and i put diaper on so that time he will do popo as many time i change diaper outside he do for 3 time 4 time in just few hours ..am so upset with that because i cant put him in daycare or school ....please help me what to do

hadia

Asked by hadia at 10:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Why are you putting diapers on him to go out?

Does he wear diapers at home?

Anonymous

• Im am sorry if I offend you but in my opinion a three year old should not be in diapers. Keep him in underwear, take him out to a park or a place that isnt busy with people and let him go in his underwear. I promise he will not like the feeling. Its time for you to make a hard choice and inforce it Mama.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 11:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Our dd did the same thing when she was three. She would wait  till she had a diaper on for bed time then poop. I found three little people toy cars at good will. When I showed them to her  told her they were for big girls who poop on the potty. She looked at me and lets go was her response ..... she ran to her potty char and pooped on the potty.  

Phianabismoma

Answer by Phianabismoma at 11:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010