best brand of bottles to buy

reviews are all different i need mom opinions...which bottles for your baby?

k8sully

Asked by k8sully at 11:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the Dr Browns. They're kinda annoying to clean but my kids had reflux and they really helped with that. They're a little pricey too but worth the money to me.
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 11:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• My baby never took a bottle until 3 days ago. I have been desperate to wean her because I simply don't want to breastfeed anymore... she is 9 months old and never took any bottle ... always refused them .... BUT I figured I would try one more time and gave her an Adiri bottle ... OMG she took it!!! ... I know I know I'm silly for giving a 9 month old a bottle when she already takes a sippy cup ... BUT she is only getting it at night ... ANYWAY ... i reccommend this bottle ... it's the only one my baby girl would ever take

... it just sucks to fill because it always leaks out of the top!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I used the drop-ins. The plastic drop in part is always sanitized, and the nipples are like the breast. And you can push out all of the air so baby doesn't get any.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• I swear by Dr. Browns
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 11:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• nuk best for breastfeeding babies!
    wife_mother1790

Answer by wife_mother1790 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I loved the Playtex drop ins!! Both my kids liked them to... no problems at all!! And, I BF for approx 6 weeks and made the switch.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:34 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• playtex
    vent aire
    advanced

LOVE THEM!
    just remember to put the rubber ring at the bottom or u will have a big mess LOL
    bri_0110

Answer by bri_0110 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• playtex
    vent aire
    advanced

They have ones close to the breat that are bigger, then they have your normal type smaller bottles. Also dont try to make the botttle really really tight or you will get a big mess =)
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2010