Chest pain

Is it normal to feel tiny sharp pains where your heart is, that come and go.
The pain only lasts for a second then goes away then a few minutes comes back again, for a total of 4-5 pains, when this happens.
Its nothing to the point that causes me a big deal of pain, its just scary because i wonder why it happens.
I brought this up to 2 doctors before, one said it was normal, the other said it was in my head. This happens every few months.
(Its been happening today)

single_and_preg

Asked by single_and_preg at 11:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Health

• This happens to me occasionally and I can't breathe right. Do you have to take small shallow breaths till it passes?
    I think it's nothing but try to notice when this happens. Is it after a meal, when you're bloated, after certain foods, during your period, after heavy exercise. start a journal to help make it clearer as to when and why.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• stress can do crazy things to our bodies too. could it be stress?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2010