So disappointed..

Ok, first off, I know that it is her wedding, her choice, etc. ....

My brother is getting married to a girl who I have basically helped plan the wedding, and then when the first wedding plans fell threw, I helped "pick her up" and start planning again. Everytime she had a problem with my brother or family member or friend...I was there for her, she would come over and talk and I would "give her a shoulder" ..... I guess i just thought I would atleast get to be part of the wedding ( a bridesmaid) , when talking about it she kind of made me think that I would be, but then today she asked 4 other girls to be in it...which were my 14 year old cousin, her friend that she hasnt talked to in months because all they do is argue, the wife of my brothers best man, and then a girl she just met 3 weeks ago !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would be pretty darn ticked off. I would ask her why she didn't ask you to be in the wedding. I guess for your brothers sake it's nice that you have helped so much but she is "doing you dirty" for lack of a better term!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• Is there any chance she's waiting to ask for some reason? Or does she want you to be the wedding coordinator? I'm very surprised. I'd be hurt. If she's asking other family members she should ask you too but if she doesn't, you know what kind of person she is. I'd back off from helping. Really. Not because you're stamping your foot pissed off, because it is being taken advantage of. Don't be used.
    Anonymous

• yeah, she is only having the 4 girls ...she also is having my daughter has the flower girl.........
    Anonymous

• OP, there is no good answer for you. It's rude of her, I'm sorry. It would be okay to simply ask her why she didn't include you at all on any level in the ceremony. Then make sure your brother knows so that when you're not thrilled around her, he'll get it and not bitch at you for it.
    Anonymous

• I'd be upset, but would never admit it. I wouldn't say anything because I wouldn't want her telling her other friends, "yeah she's really upset because she thought I was going to ask her to be a bridesmaid." Just let it go, maybe that's not the persons wedding you want to be a part of and hey you'll save some bucks.
    Anonymous

• It's her wedding. Don't take it personally
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2010