what are some things i can do at home to go into labor

Ive heard sex and walking but i want to hear what other ladies have done

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are just going to have to wait it out. The baby will be ready when he is ready.
    Anonymous

• That's about all you can do, sorry
    Anonymous

• My husband started a home improvement project (remodeling the master bath - shower and toilet only) at the beginning of August. She was due the 27th. At the 38 week appointment the midwife said I was 1 cm dilated and we could have sex to try to move things along. When we got home my husband was like, sorry no sex for you until you're overdue. Because he wasn't ready what with having just started his home improvement project a week or so prior. Yeah, she showed up three days later, 11 days early. He just finished that bathroom about two weeks ago and she's 7.5 months old now.

So my advice is start something you want to finish before the baby arrives but it won't be the end of the world if you don't.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2010