small egg shape bumps on head

my 4yrs old son went with his dad to get a hair cut n his barber told his dad that my son had like 4 egg shape bumps in his head he has never seen b4 n did he fell.i guess i never notice it but now with his hair cut u could see them. i asked him (my son) if anybody has hit him on the head or has he fallen n he keeps telling me no i asked his teacher has anything happen but she said no too.its doesnt hurt him nor it isnt red but im still worried about these new bumps. i have an appointment with his doctor this week.im praying it nothing bad at all and im hopeing to c if we can get a catscan or something like that to rule out anything bad.does anybody child gone thourgh this n what was the out come?
thank you

parkslope

Asked by parkslope at 11:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • Couldn't they just be harmless cysts? Or calcium deposits? Don't worry until you have something to worry about. Good thing you're going to a doctor! I hope they end up being absolutely nothing...and hopefully just go away on their own. Good Luck!!!!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I have a friend who's son had a lump on his head and it was a cyst that was removed. But he still has a scar two years later and his hair is finally growing normal again. Hope it's nothing and just an allergry to shampoo or something.
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 15, 2010

• maybe calcium deposits? you can always go to the dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2010