small egg shape bumps on head

my 4yrs old son went with his dad to get a hair cut n his barber told his dad that my son had like 4 egg shape bumps in his head he has never seen b4 n did he fell.i guess i never notice it but now with his hair cut u could see them. i asked him (my son) if anybody has hit him on the head or has he fallen n he keeps telling me no i asked his teacher has anything happen but she said no too.its doesnt hurt him nor it isnt red but im still worried about these new bumps. i have an appointment with his doctor this week.im praying it nothing bad at all and im hopeing to c if we can get a catscan or something like that to rule out anything bad.does anybody child gone thourgh this n what was the out come?
thank you

parkslope

Asked by parkslope at 11:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • My brother used to have them. It was harmless fatty tissue.

ANd you don't need to post in every topic...just pick one or maybe two. It'll be seen.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i had alot on my head. the unfornatly thing is if its the same of what i had its genetic. i got it from my father. and like the other poster said. its s cyst. i had to have my removed. i don't know how they would handle a child in that situation. the ped will probably send u to a dermatoligist. good luck. oh the surgery i went through was simple. hope everything works out.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• thank yous ladies....for all the info u have shared wit me. i took him 2 his doctor n the doctor said he was fine n its nothing n that sometimes growning children head starts to shape different but nothing to worry about.....on that note i pray to god he is rite cuz he said all this with jus lookin n touching my son's head...im thinkin like where is da Cscan or what ever else he has to do but i guess not
    well thank god my son is fine :-)
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 12:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2010