I know i picked him but-could you just listen to me for a minute?

I know i choose to stay but the onlyfriend i have is my mother and if i told her these things she would hate him. i told my dh i wanted my haircut tomorrow,fine.(im a sahm).thenit leadsto this..i am pregnant with mulitples right now(5 mnths)i said "i deserve to be pampered" and he said "for what,sitting around the house,you dont work" i have a 2 1/2 yr old on tp of getting ready to have 2 newborns.i think i "work"just because my work goes unrecognized doesnt mean anything. i toldhim that even if i wereto want to work outside the homeright now i cant,last time i went to my ob's she said had i been a working mom she would have to talk to me about quitting due to my multiples pregnancy.i breastfeed my children,i plan to with my newborns(also hard work).i said i will be caring for my 3 kids soon and he said "you're the one who wanted more kids"im just sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• What a jerk. You are WORKING on 20 fingers, 20 toes, and two whole bodies. . . inside of your body! Not to mention, the horomones going awry in your body, and the changes you have to go through! You NEED rest, you can't be on your feet all day long, because you are pregnant. Your husband should be pampering YOU. He agreed to do the deed to get you pregnant, so he should "do the deed" to take care of you! When a woman is pregnant, she needs plenty of rest, and LITTLE emotional stress. Emotional stress, or any kind of stress, can cause miscarriage! He's being very selfish, and needs to wake up and take care of his responsibilities! Take care of yourself as best as you can. Congratulations on twins!!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• my husband says things like that sometimes too...

you are working hard, even if he doesnt think so...and nothing you can really say or do right now will change his mind... just let it go and ignore him, if you can
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2010

• thank you:) i refuse to lok for a job right now.my babies come first.we are fine financially. definitly not struggling.its just his way of thinking.he says some mothers work up unitl their baby is born..FINE! however im having twins. my back hurts form the time i get up till i go to bed..andim only 5 months right now. i cant imagine how 6,7,8,9 is going to be. thanks again for reading. he doesnt feel i should be pampered.i dont get it eiether. we had not used any formof bc for months! he just doesnt understand imgoign to be worked constantly! im carring these beautiful babies and then birthing them, then breastfeeding both for over a year..i just dont think he'll ever get how much i do.
    Anonymous

• Look up the definition of "DICK" and you will see an illustration of your husband. He seems resentful of you....From his perspective, YOU wanted more kids, so they are yours and yours alone. DO YOU SEE THAT THINGS (HE) WILL CHANGE THIS WAY OF THINKING? I don't....so that means you are in for some hard times. Have the babies, do everything you can to prepare for single-parenthood with this asshole you have to live with to survive. TELL YOUR MOTHER! You will need all the support you can get. MAKE SOME FRIENDS! Not just cyber-friends. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! I really wish the best for you and your children. Don't stress!! DON'T STRESS!!! Really even if you have to, fake happy until you feel it. Your babies need a happy, healthy, strong sanctuary to grow in. God Bless you all!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i would tell him if he wants to be a dick that i will leave and he can just pay child support.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My dh told me he never wanted children....after he knocked me up 3 times! I sort of wish he mentioned that before we got married!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• how fricken rude. i hate when men do that, to us SAHM's hey think because we are at home we sit on our butts all damn day and dont do nothing. wth?! he needs to get over it, and u girlfriend deserve that hair cut
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Hell get a manicure too. What an ass !!!! My DH said that one time to me, ONE. I stopped speaking to him, eating with him, I made HIM sleep on the couch. Plus the next day was a day off for him. Guess who left the house with a list of my usual things I do, thats right ME. We had 2 babies in diapers and by the time I got back, his ass was singing a new tune. He was so damn tired he was sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2010