What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 11:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Stripped... Ran into the parking lot of a police precinct... ran up to a cop in a car and told him that the " Rabbits have evolved!! The Revolution has begun!!" Yeah my mom had to come down and get my naked a** outta jail. I was 15.

Wasnt I just so smart.... O by the way, i won 5 bucks from that.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Tried eating a six pack and a pound from taco bell, BUT it was more than a dare if completed I would also get 20 bucks. I didn't accomplish it and still was sick for about a week.
    Anonymous

• shit in a bag and put it in someones mail box
    Anonymous

• lol anon :52
    Anonymous

• Anon :52, my husband did something similar. He shat on a piece of newspaper and threw it into his neighbors' house through their bathroom window. He was 15.
    Anonymous

• i did lots of stupid things...one time i tp'd this persons yard and didnt know that it was a really really old person and when my grandma drove us by the next morning the old man was trying to get the tp down with his cane. My grandma said "whoever did that should be ashamed of themselves"...i felt horrible. I was only like 13.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• threw a pumpkin at someones window... they had a screen and it bounced right off.

thank goodness cause I felt bad the second it left my hand
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• got married
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• ANON 11:35
    That was something I did with my 1st husband! He dared me to marry him by new years or I was a chicken, I I had just moved out of the house and was 18....stupid I know
    When I was 12 a friend of mine lived in some apts., and she dared me to throw a can of cream corn on a kids bedroom window that was garden level ..so it was easy.
    Me and my cousin were at Mr.Donuts buying a dozen and were supposed to walk back home, well this guy tells us he would give us a dollar if we ate the dozen right then and there. So we each ate 6 and got 50 cents, he said he never promised a dollar each just that he had a dollar out for the challange.....My mom was so mad at us!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• lol at anon :21
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2010