Knowing all that you know about republicans TODAY, would you vote for a republican candidate for president in 2012?

I say no way. What do YOU say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Chances weren't great I was going to vote for a Repulican anyway (our beliefs and priorities are so different), but after the way the GOP has acted since well before the 2008 election...not a chance in hell! Even if I found a Republican candidate I could live with, I don't think I'd want to be guilty by association.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 1:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yes and I'm not apologizing for it. But I will post anon to skip the bashing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• LOL. Whether they are Democrat or Republican they are all crooked. I don't vote for any of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I have never voted for a republican president primary. I vote for who I think is best and I have yet to see a Dem or Repub candidate worthy of my vote.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Depends on the candidate. I voted for Bush and I voted for Obama. So we shall see........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• It depends on who is running. Would I vote for the incumbent ? Only when pigs fly!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I don't know...it depends on who is the best candidate. I voted for McCain in 2008, but I really didn't think he was a good candidates to begin with. But I figured he had more experience than Obama. I really wanted Hillary to be on the ballot.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I dont vote based on polictical party but policy.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Honestly, it would seriously depend on who was running. I would have voted for McCain if he hadn't chosen Sarah Palin as his running mate. I don't like her and I didn't want her as the possible President if something happened to McCain. I am not crazy about Joe Biden either but I'd prefer him over Sarah Palin in the event that something happened to the President.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Can't say I would at the moment. But I also can't say WHO I'll vote for. Ask me in 2012.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2010