Counting Contractions?!

So im sitting here trying to pass the hour...between this and pacing my house counting the time between my contractions....there pretty close...but dont seem intense enough yet!! We shall see, Last time i was like this I had my son 24 hours later!!! So hopefully this time will be similar....maybe my water will even break on its own!? Fingers crossed....hope everyone is having a good night.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if this helps you at all. My first one labor was 16 hours. My second was only 4 or 5. We had a homebirth and it progressed so suddenly that my midwife barely made it. I was so use to intense labor for a long period of time that I was shocked when I was already in the pushing stage lol.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• congrats!!!! how far apart are they?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Oh wow lucky you!!!! How far along are you and how far apart are the contractions?
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• they were 4-5 minutes..my last one was 9 but was super intense....UGG im stressing myself out trying to compare it to my first!!!! I have a feeling im going to wait TOO long to go to the doc!!! :( Im nervous lol!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Congrats!!!! How many weeks are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My doctor told me to wait till there 8 min apart but some will tell you to wait till there like 4 or 5 min apart. To be honest I never counted my contractions I jjust went in and had my baby lol.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• AAHHH lol im 37.5 weeks....Precious thats what im worried about, like im going to end up delivering in my car because i keep waiting for it to go to that intense take your breath away type of contractions!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• You go girl!!! I've heard when you can no longer have a conversation through a contraction go. Then again, I'm the one who would just stay home through the whole thing, so.... LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• OP: Im wondering if i should text my supervisor and let her know that this may be it...or just wait and see?! Im sooo not prepared!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• lol, my job would be the last thing on my mind! but it definitely sounds like its it :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2010