how do i not pee when i sneeze?

i'm 39 weeks & have been pretty sneezy.. but what's gross is that every time i sneeze, i pee a little. sorry tmi but i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about... i try to empty my bladder as often as possible, but it still happens. is there a certain way to sit? any tricks? i hate constantly having to change my underwear or having to wear an uncomfortable pad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try kegals. They'll give you some strength down there. That being said... Your pregnant. This whole peeing thing is gonna happen. Now you come talk to me when you cough and fart at the same time LOL

Dont worry, it'll all be over soon.

And congrats
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• No the only thing that helps me with this is to be consistent about doing my Kegals. I'm pregnant too and when I do them I don't sneeze n pee. But when I haven't been doing them I always have that accident.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• ditto as mamaChamp
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Kegals. I swear they help. Keep doing them after your baby is born too.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 12:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I'm not pregnant and I do it too. Practice Kegals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Haha it happens to the best of us. I'm 36 weeks and last week sneezed in bath and body works and peed my pants. I'm just glad I was wearing black pants and no one could really tell :) it's only because there's alot of pressure on your bladder
    Jannsen88

Answer by Jannsen88 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Im 39 weeks and did it in a store lol. Mostly I just try to cross my legs when I sneeze and squeeze them together. Lol. It works if my bladder isnt very full but when it is full i have accidents lol.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2010