Stroller Recommendation please :)

My daughter is 3 1/2 and we are expecting baby number 2 in August. My daughter will then have just turned 4. So I want a recommendation for a stroller that you have found that worked for you with 2 children. I don't really know how much longer my daughter will need a stroller or how much weight some of the strollers hold. SO I also want to know if its worth it to buy some sort of double stroller? Thanks in advance :)

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have graco duo and it works geat for my 2 (2yrs and 8 months) The backseat drops back all the way and is great for newborns just need to place rolled up blankets around him like you'll do in a carseat so he/she wont roll around. The front seat is great for the older child.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• How about one of those ones that the older one can stand (or sit) and ride in the back?? My kids were only 2 years apart so we used the graco duo and loved it. But once my daughter got a bit to big for it I wished we had that kind.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• We aren't buying a stroller for the two. Makenna walks fine without one and she is 4. We are actually buying a jogging stroller this time because we plan on doing hiking and what not. And some of the places we go are NOT regular stroller friendly! I am also going to wear this baby for a little while anyway. And we still have Makenna's stroller and umbrella stroller to get by if it comes to it! LOL
    MMsMom

Answer by MMsMom at 9:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2010