36 weeks and feeling really sick what should I do?

I've had a stomach ache all day and I'm not sure what it is. It's a really crampy sick feeling, does anyone know what it could be?

Jannsen88

Asked by Jannsen88 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• IT COULD BE A LOT OF THINGS UR GETTING THE FLU U ATE SOMETHING BAD OR U ARE IN LABOR OR YOU HAVE GAS OR FOR THE FACT THAT U HAVE A BABY INSIDE YOU AND YOUR CLOSE TO YOUR DUE DATE....I CAN GO ON AND ON
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Honey your pregnant... It could be ANYTHING. But I would not jump to conclusions because it could just be morning(all day) sickness.

If you are VERY concerned I could call your doctor. If you cannot be seen by your doctor there are nurses hotlines you can call. If you cannot find a nurse hotline, call your nearest emergency room and ask to speak to a nurse. Go through your symtoms with the nurse and he/she will let you know if you may need to come into the ER.

But it sounds to me like your just having a case of the "pregos". Good luck. Although it feels like you'll be pregnant forever, this'll be over before you know it.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2010