Has Any 1 heard of Squeaker Sneakers?? If So Are they Good? Bad? I Would Love Some in put befor i get them for my son!!

TJ89

Asked by TJ89 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I didnt know they had a reason for them. I love them! Soo cute! My daughter had a pair that was given to us by a friend who couldnt handle the squeeking all day. I couldnt say if they help with walking cause my daughter just started walking last month so shes still draging her feet. But now that i that i think about it, inside she walks heal to toe but then drags her feet outside. So im not sure but i think any softer shoe is better then sneakers for learning to walk.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 8:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• omg, are those the ones that squeak everytime the child takes a step?????? sooooo annoying!!!!!!! lol...i mean i think theyre a good idea......cuz you can hear wherever your child goes if they run off...but, i eould never get those..i was in the mall one time and a lil kid had those on, i could hear hi walking all the way across the mall..it was driving me crazy!!! lol sqeak squeak squeak squeak..EVERY SINGLE STEP! left foot AND right foot... LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Lol Yea Those!!! Yea they Might Get Annowing!! But I wanna no if it really helps the CHild walk hell to toe!
    TJ89

Answer by TJ89 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i think they are very cute, but my kids didn't wear them all the time either :)
    i have heard that you can take the squeakers out, but maybe that is just some brands.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I love them. They motivate kids to walk and to walk correctly. They are also great for keeping track of your little one.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 11:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I would burn them the first day if I had to listen to squeeking all day. I can tune out the annoying birthday song on Sprout, "can you find the animal that makes this noise?" on th see n' say but constant squeeking not so much.
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2010