Loosing weight after the baby arrives

I had my baby 6 weeks ago. I still have some weight i would like to loose mainly my stomach. Does anyone have good tips for weight loss, that helped you after you had your baby?
All answers will help
Thanks:)

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Patience, for one. Nine months on, nine months off.

Weight Watchers. Walking...lots of walking.

And more patience.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I lost weight with a nutritional cleansing regimen. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 9:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Start & End each day and each meal with a glass of water.

Eat 5 times a day -
    Breakfast
    AM Snack
    Lunch
    PM Snack
    Dinner

Combine nutrition (NOT DIET) and exercise. Diets are temporary and the weight will creep back on.

Workout will depend on your condition also ... for example someone w/ a C section will take longer to heal and wouldn't be doing ab workouts yet.
    I have lots of workout and nutrition options. If you would like more detail message me.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I am on the Silhouette solution. My friend lost 24lbs and she didn't exercise(she claims she is lazy). It is a diet that last 8 weeks and you eat 5 calibrated meals and one sensible meal. she went on to lose 35lbs total and she is no longer on the diet. It resets your set point. Let me know if you want more info.
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2010