Not sure maybe it's me or the one up stairs says not the right time.

Well my first time I was only 16yrs old. We were together for 2yrs and had sex everyday never got prego. Then was with a guy for about 3yrs and 10 months into it I got knocked up at the age 19yrs old. Now I'm 24yrs old and haven't got knocked up yet? I'm had a new bf for about 3yrs again. So what do ya'll guys think?

Strawberry04

Asked by Strawberry04 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I'd have to say the big man up stairs has something to do with it. Serouisly if you're not using protection with these 3 guys and only 1 got you pregnant, then big man had something to do with it. I was the same way. With my first I was 16. 4 months no protection never was pregnant. We broke up 4 months after our first time. Anyways then I met DH we used birth control, after we quit using it in Oct 07 I got pregnant in March 08. I believe if a baby isn't meant to be then he'll take care of it!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• those guys could have low sperm count, you might not ovulate very often, or it might just be by chance that you don't have sex around ovulation, or just that the sperm haven't fertilized the egg, or a fertilized egg hasn't implanted.

i would say that if you have been having unprotected sex over a period of years, and haven't gotten pregnant, you or the man might have a fertility issue though

good luck!!!
    Anonymous