did my water break?? TMI

my husband & i were being intimate and when we were done, i noticed that i left a puddle on the bed. it wasn't a huge puddle, but it's more fluid than usual (more fluid as in amount & texture [i can't think of a better word]) i went to use the bathroom afterwards to pee & after i flushed the toilet paper down, i had another slight gush of fluid without pushing. i'm not sure if it's just love juice & pee or if my water broke. i'm waiting it out for a little longer to see if it might be my water breaking, but i'd like some opinions while i'm waiting. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well when my water broke with my daughter, i would get that feeling as if you would pee a little when you sneeze... Lol. I didnt even notic it untill about 24 hours later. I apparently had a pin hole size rip in it up by my ribs. So dont always go by what people say when they tell you, oh you will know, not true. Go to the hospital. They will do a swab test to find out for sure. Good luck!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 7:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• it could be your water. if it keeps comming when you move or have a contractions I would call your ob/midwife to see what she wants you to do.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 3:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• IF IT WAS YOUR WATER YOU WOULD KNOW IT WOULD BE LIKE YOUR GOING PEE AND YOU AINT DOING ANYTHING OR YOUR WATER COULD OF BROKE A LIL CALL YOUR DOC AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 4:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• You didn't mention how far along you are. If it doesn't stop then yeah but call Labor & Delivery
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2010