anyone suffering from love or sex addiction?

i have a problem with establishing healthy relationships classic symptoms of love addiction. looking for help and advice, ready for change

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds to me that you have to go into a relationship with an open mind and protect your heart from being broken. If you just jump into relationships with your all and you end up get used that isn't gonna workout so well for you nor does it workout well for anyone. Take thing slow and go with the punchies. Play hard to get in a way. When being a parent you want to go into relationships with your head not fogged up. I am not a professional in relationships but the two that I have been in were long lasting and the one I am in right now is forever and we have an open door of commiucation. Which is very,very important to have. Talking things over and about things from the weather to the children have worked for us. Maybe it will work for you. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yup, but it's not easy to change old habits.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Try counseling. It is rather effective. I've had an attachment disorder and therapy did wonders.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i had problems for a long time. It started with having sex from a young age and being in a young relationship and when that ended i think i went looking for love in every guy that came along. I thought using sex would work. It took me a very long time to find myself and it was very hard. I never went to counseling. I think being let down by my son's father really made me see the light and learn to put myself before any man.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i think many girls/women suffer from this, they just havent realized it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2010