Had a glucose test last week

and i was wondering if i failed would they already of caledl me? Its been a week now and still havent gotten a call i really wanna know cause i did have it my first but this is my second and i am not as huge i was with my 1st.. I forgot do they call right away if you do have it or do i have to call? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had my test done last week and they called me on monday this week to tell me I failed. Most times thats how they work... No news good news.
    Momdenoe

Answer by Momdenoe at 5:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• you can always call them. i was told i would get the results the next morning, but i got them 5 days later, but i had passed, so hopefully for you like pp said, no news is good news!
    congrats on your baby!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• If you fail the glucose test they should call you, but even Dr. office's make mistakes. There was confusion with who to send my results to and I didn't get a phone call for a failed test that I should have. If you are concerned, call the office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 31, 2010