Does CM go by eastcoast time???

just curious since its 2 am my time and some questions are from 3 am. what time zone does CM go by?

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 4:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe so but you can set it on your homepage.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 7:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yeah I just double checked you go to personal details, basics, then scroll down to select your time zone.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 7:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Thanks for that info :-)

When I created my account, I lived in WA, so we were on Pacific time. Now we live in Japan, but it never showed the right time. I didn't remember filling all that out when I created the account, and I just assumed that it used a standard time zone for everyone (I didn't usually pay attention to the times on other posts, and honestly, really didn't notice mine all that often, either lol)

But now that I've read this, I went and fixed it - I'm going to check to see if it puts the right time when I post this... (It's 9:53 on Wed night here...)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:53 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• It worked :-) - thanks again :-)
    sailorwifenmom

• It goes by whatever time zone you live in. Like I see this question being posted at 1:55a but someone in Oklahoma would see 3:55a and someone in New York would see 4:55a
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2010