after going to my doc for my yearly pap smear i was told they found cancer a few weeks later i went to a specialist an got pic taken of my cervix an a nice chunk taken out to find out what type of cancer i have worse case ill need a hysterectomy done which i dont mind i have three kids an my tubes were already tied the only problem that scares me the that is the 4-6 week of no work!!!! wth am i going to do? i work part time an i live off that money that comes in yea my hubby works but wow 6 weeks is a long time thats 3 pay checks sense im not full time i dont think i can or even id they have it med leave pay any one have any idea that might help i know if i need it done i got to have it done no dout about it

Asked by mwzraekebrats at 5:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Health

• Take a deep breath. It will be okay....You can do this. Yes, it will be hard, but you will get through it, I promise. Take care of yourself. Use the six weeks to recover....Cut back on expenses wherever you can....and take things one day at a time. That's all we really have anyway, right?

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• If they go in through the vagina and remove it you could be up and moving around a lot quicker than a month. I know a woman who was back to work in a week. Just talk to them and tell them you need to be back to work. Do you have medical leave time or vacation time you can use?

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2010