cancer!!!

after going to my doc for my yearly pap smear i was told they found cancer a few weeks later i went to a specialist an got pic taken of my cervix an a nice chunk taken out to find out what type of cancer i have worse case ill need a hysterectomy done which i dont mind i have three kids an my tubes were already tied the only problem that scares me the that is the 4-6 week of no work!!!! wth am i going to do? i work part time an i live off that money that comes in yea my hubby works but wow 6 weeks is a long time thats 3 pay checks sense im not full time i dont think i can or even id they have it med leave pay any one have any idea that might help i know if i need it done i got to have it done no dout about it

mwzraekebrats

Asked by mwzraekebrats at 5:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Health

• Take a deep breath. It will be okay....You can do this. Yes, it will be hard, but you will get through it, I promise. Take care of yourself. Use the six weeks to recover....Cut back on expenses wherever you can....and take things one day at a time. That's all we really have anyway, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• If they go in through the vagina and remove it you could be up and moving around a lot quicker than a month. I know a woman who was back to work in a week. Just talk to them and tell them you need to be back to work. Do you have medical leave time or vacation time you can use?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2010