If i have missed 2 periods but still have BFN could i still be pregnant??

I had my last AF Jan 24th 10 and have not had one since it is now March 31st 10 the last test i took was March 16th and it was still Neg!!

mumiov2

Asked by mumiov2 at 5:49 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You're probably stressing too much hun. Why don't you go to the local doctor &/or health clinic & get a blood test if you don't have insurance. GL. Remember there are tons of reasons to miss aunt flo.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I agree with PP, I think it might be time to see the dr. GL hun!!!!
    joeysmommy0921

Answer by joeysmommy0921 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I was having the same problem but would somtimes go 3 months with out af and so I finally called my obgyn cause we wanted to have another baby. She did a sono on me to see what was going on if anything with my overies and I had or have pcos which is a bunch of little cycst on my overies and prevents ovulation from occuring. However the months I did get my period I was ovulating but I would definatly call your doc if your ttc and see what she can do for you. My ob ended up putting me on clomid after finding out what was wrong which is a really cheap fertiity drug and three months later we got pregnant with baby num two. Our little girl will be here any day now. Best of luck and lots of baby dust hope you find out whats going on
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:28 AM on Apr. 1, 2010