To anyone with twins....

Did your twins sleep in the same bed? and if so for how long did they? My boys used to sleep through the night but now are having problems and I wake up to see them all on top of each other...

czim1211

Asked by czim1211 at 7:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My twins shared a bassinet top on a pack & play next to my bed for about 3 1/2 months. At that point I moved them to the nursery into separate cribs at night, though they did still sometimes share one crib for naps for a few more months.  I had their cribs in an "L" configuration where they could see and hear one another, and as they got older they could talk and reach through and touch one another.  I tried to rearrange the furniture in the nursery once, and my son freaked out.  With my twins, they need to know the other is there, but they also need their own space.  At 2 1/2 they are still sharing a room with separate beds, and they sleep great.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My twins have never shared a bed. I just thought they always deserved their own beds, and have always been great sleepers. They wouldn't even put them together while in the NICU after they were born.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• my twins shared a crib for one year. once in a while we still find them together in one bed, and now they are 2 :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2010