For those who had bad morning sickness - what week did it end?

I've been getting sick every single day since before 6 weeks - I'm now 13 weeks and it's getting better but has not stopped.
For those who also had it bad - when did it end?

ladysavage

Asked by ladysavage at 9:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my son i threw up for 6 months, but everyone is different
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• 6 months for me too with my son
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Pregnancy #1 - Bad morning sickness from week 8 to week 16.5
    Pregnancy #2 - Bad morning sickness from week 7 to week 14
    Pregnancy #3 - Super bad morning sickness from week 5 to week 11 and then mild morning sickness from week 13 to week 18
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:28 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I am at 17 weeks and still a little sick. I spent the first 14 weeks or so really sick to where I am taking zofran to help. Before the zofran I was puking 8+ times a day.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:32 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Mine was 5-11 weeks this time, but the whole first and second trimester the first time and 6-15 weeks the 2nd time. It got better when I learned about taking unisom and vit. b6, and preggo pops, those two things helped a lot.
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 9:36 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• For my first son I had it from 7 weeks to the day I delivered. Nothing seemed to help, and I didn't want to take medication to stop the sickness. With this pregnancy I started getting sick at 6 weeks, and I am 20 weeks now and still get sick occasionally but not nearly as bad as it was with my son.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Sorry I cant help you there. I had morning sickness up until the day I pushed her out. I never had morning sickness with my boys.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• With my first, morning sickness did not end until my 5th month. With my second, it ended when my first trimester did, which was Halloween if I remember correctly. I didn't take any medicine with my first baby but with my second I did.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I had it probably until about 12 - 16 weeks. After that it went away for the most part, but I would still randomly get that 'queasy' feeling once in a while especially if I waited too long to eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I threw up morning, noon and night until about 16 weeks. I still throw up once in the morning, but after that am fine. (I'm 32 weeks). It doesn't even seem like a big deal ... just part of the morning routine now! lol
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 9:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2010