Are you awake?

Over one thousand architects and engineers have stepped forward to question the government account in the face of overwhelming reality. They are experts in the field.

Are you able to watch this and still believe the official conspiracy theory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkQ1Ad37JEc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that this is not a rational thing for most people who believe the myth about the Arab hijackers. It is more a blind allegiance and they believe it no matter what since the reality of the situation is too difficult to even contemplate. They deny the facts or attack those who question the official account or bring out their tired tin foil hats. They can add these courageous citizens to their attack list.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• lolol, yes I am. But I wil say it was pretty good use of computer generated technology. You are so gullible.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• There are over 110,000 (just registered) Architects in the United States(source: AIA)
    There are over 1 million Engineers in the United States...(source: bls)

1000 who believe in a conspiracy theory? In the big picture, they mean nothing.

Why do you hide when you post this question? It's not personal. Are you afraid to admit you are a consiracy theorist?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• *conspiracy*
    grlygrlz2

• Carpy,

I have my tin foil hat on. LOL
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• grlygrlz2

• me too Natesmom. Lol.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• This again? Good Lord, enough is enough. Let's look at just one thing it would have taken to pull this off------the total silence of at least 1000 people---my husband included because the facility under his command handled some things I can't talk about. He even flew out of the Newark airport the morning before. PLUS, I was supposed to be in NY that morning. Knowing DH the way I do, there is NO WAY he would have allowed me to be in a potentially deadly situation. Okay, let's look at 2 things---it would have taken several people at least 2 weeks to place the "charges" in the WTC alone AND many of them would have been in easy to see places.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:57 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• yourspecial, it is a waste of time to try to convince this loon of logic.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2010