What color is your bathroom?

I'm looking for inspiration for my bathroom. What color(s) is yours? TIA

mrsderekjeter

Asked by mrsderekjeter at 10:08 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Our bathroom is painted white with dark red and brown thrown in using towels and seat covers and rugs and so forth...

The boys bathroom is brown and yellow and it aint cuz of the paint <~~~~EWWWW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Right now, it's the color of drywall & mud, because it's being remodeled:) It will be a really light tan color to go with our tan tile accents.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I like citrus colors in the bathroom because they are very invigorating and that's where I am showering and getting ready for my day in the morning. Ours is tangerine and lime green.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• The boys bath is a light tan color with tan towels, tan rugs, and a cream, dk aqua,lt aqua cloth shower curtain. It's really subtle and pretty.
    The master bath is done for spring in lots of pastel colors. I went a bit color happy on it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• The walls are a medium gray, and I used yellow as the accent color.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 10:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• It's painted white with mint green and aqua decorations (rugs, shower curtain, etc.).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Oh how pretty! Your bathrooms all sound so pretty!

This is for my summer home. Right now the countertops are a creamy yellow. I'm thinking about painting the walls a buttery yellow because I have 3/4 of a gallon left over from painting my foyer. The trim and cupboards will be painted white. Not sure what color tile to do the floor in.

My bathroom in my primary house is a cafe mocha color with white towels & a floral colored shower curtain.
    Thanks everyone! Keep them coming.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 10:29 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Mine is red tiles to the ceiling and black fixtures with a stall shower separate with black tile and a strip of red, just recently I updated to a bowl sink, it looks really elegant.

Answer by older at 10:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My son's is done is monkeys-so it's green and brown. Mine is white but I did it like a earthy feel...It's got yellows and greens to go with my shower curtain that is tree leaves going up.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 10:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Our master bath is done in cream and maroon.. The other bathroom is done in Ohio State Buckeyes...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:00 AM on Mar. 31, 2010