I own my own home based business. Can I advertise on Cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yeah but its pretty annoying to always try to plug in something about your business. I think some do it tastefully on their page but then there is others who are always posting things about it and ect.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Only in the Marketplace
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• You're only able to advertise in this section if someone has asked about wanting to work from home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• There are groups that let you advertise. I own a home based business, too, and joined a bunch of them. The only downside is A LOT of other moms advertise there, too, and the majority of them are trying to recuit somebody for what sounds to me like pyramid schemes. You can put a journal entry on everyday. You should also talk about your business on your homepage and have a link to your website.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• It costs about $5000 to advertise on cafemom!Im saving up :0),

You can advertise in my cafemom group http://www.newcareer4me.info

You can also advertise on my blog-i give my link to everyone and have about 1000 visitors a month, call me and we can figure out something affordable 1-877-316-7872

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Just throwing this out there.. I'm always looking for advertisers to have an exclusive ad for their company. You can check it out
    www.IdeastoWorkatHome.com

Cafemom is a great place to advertise..
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 10:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2010