pregnant - no symptoms

Thios is my 6th pregnancy, though only 2 have been successful. I JUST found out I was pregnant on Monday when they did a routine pregnancy test right before I was to get a boob job! We were not planning, and we are pretty surprised it happened. Have no idea how far along I am. But 2 pee tests and a blood test have confirmed it. Usually I have tender breasts, headaches, and swollen gums (i know, weird huh). But I feel NOTHING! I feel normal. So, I am worried. Either its just different this time, or it is another dud pregnancy.

Anyone ever had a pregnancy that they didnt feel symptoms even though others they had?

VelvetCat

Asked by VelvetCat at 10:41 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never had any symptoms... no morning sickness, no tender boobs, none of it and had a happy and healthy pregnancy
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I have 2 kids and I didn't get morning sickness, I didn't get tender boobs nothing I also had happy and healthy pregnancies. I didn't believe it cause I didn't have any sympotms so I achually took 6 home tests (LOL) then I went to the pregnancy center for them to do it cause I thought maybe I was reading them wrong lol then I went to the doctor and they confurmed it lol. The only time I felt pregnant is after I started feeling them kick and move around.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• right, but all my other pregnancies have had symptoms... so for me this is weird.
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 11:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I'm pregnant too and the only reason I took a test was my PMS symptoms...I was SUPER cranky. I didn't have any of the other symptoms until I was about 5 weeks along. And I was only 2 weeks along when I found out I was pregnant. So maybe you are just newly pregnant and not so far along?
    cainjes

Answer by cainjes at 11:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2010