My husband and I decided to live with mother in law but she brought a lot of dusty stuff and doesn't want to get lid of them. My 7 years old has asthma and it can kill her!

Even my husband sister is on her side. I can't believe this dirty family. If anybody knows how to convince her to clean her room. (Her stuff is very dusty you can see it in brown. She doesn't want to anybody to help her to take a bath either. She has't washed her hair for 6 monts and doesn't care about it.) Please help me!

Mahou

Asked by Mahou at 10:50 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Tell her...You need to clean this stuff...or let someone clean it for you, or you can't live her. Tell her, we love you, and we want you to be here but my daughter has asthma, and this mess can make her really really sick, and could possibly kill her...so if you want to live here, you need to clean this stuff up, otherwise, I'm gunna have to get rid of it...or get rid of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• How old is she? Is she beginning to suffer from some form of dementia? I have seen this happen many times where a family member stops taking care of themselves and things around the house and it is due to a developing mental disease.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• what does this have to do with TTC?
    Anonymous

• This is a sign of mental illness or dementia. Does she have a doctor? If so, you need to talk to the doc. And clean everything yourself. You;'ll never get her to do it till she's well. Right now she's NOT well.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2010