Any suggestions for part time work?

I'm currently working full time at a job that requires 55+ hours a week. I can't afford not to work, but I'm interested in a part time job or two that pays decent and will allow me to spend the majority of the day with my daughter. Any suggestions? I've really been having a hard time going to work lately but I just don't have any good ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go to community college and get your RN in 2 years. Some hospitals will pay you to go to school if you will work for them (for pay) for 2-3 years after graduating. If not you can get financial aid. Some community colleges are very cheap.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:59 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i am working at lowes.. 9.15 as a summer cashier.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• work at home with companies you know like American Airlines Jet Blue UHual etc,, click here to see a list of more employers.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:48 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• There are a few things that you could do and still have your daughter with you. Babysitting, helping an elderly person with errands, paying bills, light yard work.

Also, have you thought about a home business opportunity? Many people start these as part time jobs to supplement their income and many turn them into full time income to replace a job outside the home.

You have to be careful because many of these are scams and just take your money, but there are some legitimate ones out there.

I do PrePaid Legal. www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs

and

Beachbody. www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    Let me know if you would like more info.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Retail
    Bookkeeper

Answer by rkoloms at 4:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Feel free to visit www.IdeastoWorkathome.com for a list of ideas, info and support to work at home.
    good luck
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 10:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• check this out www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett and check on breaking news
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2010