baby # 2

i have a son who will be turning 5 in November and i am really wanting another one for almost 3 yrs now. Daddy was being sent oversea when i first wanted the 2nd one so wasn't good timing but each year he keeps saying maybe next year tired of waiting i don't want my 2nd when i am in my 40's at this rate it feels like that. I am having my IUD taken out April 29 since i am always tried from it and being put back on the pill so we will see what happens... i love to be pregnant again but if i did wouldn't want it till July since i know wouldn't have enough time to take off from work so that way can go on short term disability if that does happen and still get paid since i have to work so can live since doesn't make the same amount of money did when was in the military.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's hard. My kids are 5.5 years apart. It wasn't nessesarily by choice. Our son was born with cancer, so there was NO way we could have another one, our son needed ALL our attention. When he was in remission we decided to go for baby #2. For me, I wanted to be done by the time I was 30. I didn't want any pregnancies after 30. BUT it has to be a decision for BOTH of you, hub has to agree as well. Best of luck!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2010