Yeast infection after having a baby?

My daughter is 2 weeks old now and I think I have a yeast infection, i have never had one before so im not sure. I guess the real ? is, is if while wearing a pad I feel like im on fire down there! Is that a yeast infection or just normal and if it is can I just take meds for it or should I call my dr. first? I also had my daughter via c-sec. if that makes a diffrence. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do not try to treat yourself. Call the doctor and go in and get it checked out. A yeast infection doesn't feel like you are on fire.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:05 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Did u have a catheter? I ended up with a HORRIBLE yeast infection after my c section, also a UTI, and a kidney infection. Horrible. I would go to the doctor-they will give you medicine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• def. go to your doc.
    bri_0110

Answer by bri_0110 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2010