AF showed up early this morning

I thought i was going to die, i really hate when the cramps get like that my back just kills, but now its 9:00 took a IB profen like 3 hours ago and i feel fine.... i did bleed it was real dark red, i just dont understand why it was 3 days late! i wasnt under any stress... :(

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 11:09 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Aww I'm sorry hon. Maybe better luck next month. I feel for you and understand the disappointment.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• its annoying i used the stupid OPK's got the positives had sex before during and after ovulation both months... and it turns out like this, i could tell Russ was way disappointed when i got back into bed and told him i was bleeding. FUCK!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:19 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I'm so sorry. I guess the little guys didn't finish making their trip this time. Don't give up though. You did everything right.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:25 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• maybe i messed up... idk, ill be pist off if that Depo shot is still in my system... oh my aunt will pay! i love how my family altered my chances to have kids.... i've been trying with my husband for literally 2 years. its going nowhere fast.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:52 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• aw.. thats too bad.. mine did too!! BOO!!!!! So aggrivating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 11:58 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I hate periods, they are just not fun!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• There is no way that depo would still be in your system for 2 years. Have you ever been checked for ovarian cysts? I would call your doc today and ask if you could have blood work ran. They can check by u/s but they can also check by a blood test but it has to be done on the 3rd day of your period
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i've already had all that done. my cysts have gone down since july. and the only way that they go down is for me to take IB Profen on my period. so really its not them that are hurting its the uterus its self.. i would know if it was the cysts because i cant move.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 2:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Thats not why I was asking about the cysts... if you have ovarian cysts (no matter what size) they can actually prevent the cyst from releasing an egg. So it is possible that you are not ovulating at all, which would make it impossible to get pregnant
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• well i did get positives on 4 OPK's in the past 2 months so i am def ovulating.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2010