Did you have mother's intuition about gender of baby??

Well-did you? With my boys-I knew they were boys. Never even thought about girl names....the first I new right from peeing on the test, the second around 8 weeks starting to get that feeling that it was a boy. I am 14 weeks now-and I think its a girl......I really do. This was a surprise pregnancy-and I a afraid to trust my intuition bc I guess my chances for a girl a so low after 2 boys......

Did anyone else just know with their babies????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The first two I had a feeling as to what they were. But this one completely surpirsed me. I was thinking boy, turned out GIRL!!!
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• What were your first two?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I had a dream with my 1st so yes I knew early that my daughter was a she.'I also could just feel it.'My 2nd was a boy & yes I just new he was a he. The 3rd & 4th NO clue!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:15 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I didn't really have any intuition about my babies' genders.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• No, my intution was completely wrong. So was everyone else's. All but two people guessed boy and it turned out to be a girl.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• first was a boy, second was a girl
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• With my first two, I KNEW they were girls. I just knew it. I even bought (my now ex) Husband a pink bib that said "I love daddy" on it. He scoffed at me. HA. I showed him.

Anyway, with my third, I thought FOR SURE it was a boy. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. Needless to say hubby and I were shocked to find we were having a girl, lol.

This time? Not a friggin clue. I call the baby a girl, hubby calls the baby a boy. We'll find out in like 6 weeks.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I was right with a boy, boy, boy. Lol, everyone INSISTED my second was girl even AFTER the ultrasound several of the women would NOT relent. I'm pregnant with a 4th, and I have this feeling it's yet ANOTHER boy....but I'm really doubting myself just statistically speaking lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:18 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• With my first and second, I felt that I knew right away what it was going to be and I was right..I'm pregnant with my 3rd now and I honestly have no clue...I keep trying to search my gut instinct and NOTHING! lol
    I've been told its because I'm going to end up having twins and they are one of each, lol. I don't think so buddy,lol.Theres only one little peanut in there,lol.But really I just don't know this time.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:20 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• with my daughter I knew she was a girl -- everyone else was sure I was ahving a boy... I even bought a onsie that says I AM A GIRL on it before I had the ultrasound lol...

with my son, I knew he was a boy but I kept going back and forth ( I kind of wanted another girl) ...but I knew HE was coming lol ( and now I am so happy he was a boy instead of a girl lol)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:22 AM on Mar. 31, 2010