What were you symptoms Boy vs girl babies

For mommies who have had boys and girls: Were there differences? Similarities? Did your pregnancy go along with old wives tales or completely opposite? Just wanting to compare? So how did you feel and what did you end up having! Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was sicker with the girls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• With my son, I was constipated for like the first time in my life...and that was just before I found out I was pregnant.I carried him low.I only gained weight in my belly and didn't eat like a horse,lol.
    With my girl, I carried her high. I had diarhea, not constipation,lol. I had a HELL of a time with the morning/noon/day/night sickness..the ENTIRE pregnancy AND I gained weight from my forehead down to my toes,LMAO.I was moody and bitchy and cried a lot and I was hungry all the time,even after I would puke from the morning sickness.
    Pregant my 3rd time...I have no idea what it is yet.But It feels different.I've had the morning sickness but no where near as bad with my daughter, I puke and then immediatley feel fine,which is weird.I'm carrying like ..in the middle?I can eat, but only have gained 2 pounds(16 weeks tomorrow). I'm moody but not that moody.I don't know.It's weird.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:33 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I've had three boys, first pregnancy was a dream until the last month but I had HELLP. Second pregnancy, sick as a DOG the entire pregnancy, dizzy spells and all round in general miserable. Third pregnancy, occasional sickness headaches otherwise uneventful. Fourth pregnancy, we don't know what we're having yet but I was sick through the first trimester and it seems to be going away.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:37 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• With my daughter she went straight to my butt. All the boys were right out front. While she was quiet and not as active. With the boys it was like I had gymnasium in there. Toward the end you could even see two feet on belly then see the butt roll by.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I know you asked about people who had both, and I also had 3 boys, but every pregnancy was totally different!! First pregnancy, sick as a dog, and lost 10 pounds by my 6th month, craved french fries and clam chowder...I know....who craves clam chowder when they're nauseated....Second pregnancy, very little morning sickness, craved crunchy breads and salads, felt amazing the whole pregnancy....Third pregnancy, not so much morning sickness, but pure exhaustion and sleepiness the whole pregnancy. I could fall asleep at a stop light waiting for it to turn green!! It was scary, no specific cravings.

I was also told that a fast heartbeat was a girl slower boys, First baby was fast, 2nd & 3rd slower.

And I carried differently with each pregnancy. The first one I carried all over, when I finally gained weight, the 2nd one I carried sideways, and the 3rd was right out in front......and yes I said they were all boys!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• my first daughter i was very sick with her and tired all the time, my 2nd daughter perfect pregnancy no sickness not that tired either ( all my family thought i was having a boy b/c the pregnancy was so different from my 1st and i carried low) now im 24 weeks preg with our first little boy and i fell great. This pregnancy i have a blot clot on my uterus and my one thing i hate the most is i hate Chinese food ( if anyone knows me it kills me b/c i love Chinese food i literally can eat it 3 meals a day) .... with all 3 i had some similar stuff I bleed on and off for the first 6 months and i craved pickles and pizza like they were candy ......
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Heartbeat for all my boys was 140, steady through all the pregnancies. And, carried all three out front like a basketball and never really gained any weight anywhere else.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:47 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My boy was pretty good through the whole pregnancy not to much went on with him other than braxton hicks early on...and couldn't go to the bathroom at all...gained a TON of weight

This one is a girl and WOW sick all the time in first trimester, can't stop going to the bathroom...lol weight so far is staying low :) I am 22.5 weeks :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• my first wasa girl. i had one day of morning sickness, and really bad headaches the whole time.

this time im having a boy, i had headaches only a few weeks, but had morning sickness for the first 16 weeks. it was awful. this time has definately been a lot harder
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• oh, w my girl i gained abuot 25 lbs total, this time i am still 13 lbs down from where i started.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2010