visions...

i have been having visions lately and they seem to have been coming true. i'm a Christian. it is hard for me to understand why i am having them. has anyone else had this happen? what should i do. this is not a joke. it is actually scaring me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Get help. It's a symptom of mental illness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• If you're a Christian then don't you believe that God is sending you visions? There's a wide band of Christianity out there, not sure what your division of the cult believes in but I think you should pray and talk to God about it. Ask why you have been sent the visions, what God is asking to do with them and if they are really freaking you out ask him to stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Are they scary visions? When you say your visions came true, could it be coincidence, or is more concrete specific things that have happened?

If it were me I just keep praying and accept that I'm getting these images for a reason.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Get checked to rule out a medical condition then you can figure out what they mean.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i do believe that God is sending me the visions but i'm wondering why me? they scare me because i don't know why? they are not scary themselves and anon 11:39 i am very mentally sound thank you. that is one of the reasons why i asked this anonymously so i no one would bash me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I am not a Christian but I really think you need to pray and discuss this with God. You are having them for a reason, it's between you and him to figure out why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• This is one of the ways Yahweh speaks to us. I have had visions, dreams, and him speaking to me through the spirit. If you read the bible you will find that is how he has spoken to people in the ancient days as well. I used to believe I was psychic, now I know that Yahweh was and does speak to me. Here are some biblical proof that Yahweh is speaking to you, and warning you if they are scary...continue
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Job: 7-13-15; It is also predicted to happen to all Acts 2:16-18 NIV. Not all dreams or visions are scary, Yahweh also gives commands with them as well. Even if you do not do them right away you can bet you will when the time comes. Yahweh bless
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• the visions themselves are not scary they are just so real that they scare me. i had a vision that i am standing in a large building all white. everyone else around me is in robs of white and we are all waiting...for what i don't know just waiting. the ones that have already come true scare me cause they even get done to the motions ot the people in them. it's like i am ment for something but for what i don't know.
    Anonymous

• If you would like to share with me what they are I your privacy will be safe with me. I will do my best to help you understand them.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2010