do you dress up your little ones for easter?

we have an almost 16 month old and we kinda dressed him up last year but we really want to this year... what do you guys do?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 12:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My family always has a BBQ in the hills, so there will be no fancy clothes for us! I used to get dressed up when I was little and I liked that, buying new dresses. I have all boys and they could care less about getting new clothes. They just want to play in the dirt!
    Anonymous

• We do get the kids dressed up. Even when I was little I would get a new Easter dress. Both of our kids do wear their dress clothes to school and just out and about. I don't care, at least their clothes are getting used.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 12:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Yes! We always buy easter dresses and suits, but we go to church before ay fun begins, so i want them to realize why this special day is here, and why they get to put on that nice dress/suit!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010