Remember those hilariously funny and innocent moments with you kids?

Two come to mind, right off....
While working on a paper for college, my daughter walked in the room and asked "What'cha workin on"? I said, "a report on euthanasia. She looked at me with a stern and obviously upset look and said what's the matter with kids in America, arn't they important?

Once, my daughter walked into the bathroom as I was preparing to touch up my grays (before they became too obvious) and saw the box of hair color. What are you doing that for she say's, you don't have gray hair! I picked up the box and said DUH!!! and she said.....Ohhhhhhh, I get it

GMMOLLY

Asked by GMMOLLY at 12:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• A few years ago, my middle son (then about 6) was having dreams that he went to the bathroom and was wetting the bed. My ex MIL asked if she could have them for the weekend and if I could drop them off at her work. While at her work, I was explaining that my son was having bed wetting issues and thats why I included extra clothes, when my older son (then about 9) chimes in "Yeah, Devon has been having wet dreams!" in front of half a dozen of her coworkers. Talk abot torn between hysterical laughter and mortification...LOL Ill never forget it :P
    Tarinia

Answer by Tarinia at 8:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My son is 8 and always love to hide and jump out and scare me, so one day i decide I'll get him back. He is walking up the stairs with glass of water on his way to bed,when I jump out and scream. He screams like a little girl and then throws his cup of water all over me!! It was great!! I was soaked and he was a little mad when he realized it was me, but it was priceless!!!
    Anonymous

• When my 14 year old son was about 2 I complained alot about my car one day I got a flat tire and I called my step dad for help..my step dad was making conversation with my son and said "mommy's car broke down"...my son proceeded to tell him "my mom said her car is a piece of s***! I was so embarrased, I felt like a bad mom! but we still laugh about that!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Our kids are our concience and Lord knows they do such a good job.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 12:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2010