what is a good anti-aging cream that works for you?

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• bath and body works has that dr. wexler line that has been the only thing that makes an impact IMO. I get tons of samples etc of various things and most just feel like a slimey lotion or like you put egg whites on your face and let them dry. The wexler line is creamy, absorbs and I actually noticed a difference in the lines around my eyes. You can buy it individually or in a set, which is a good deal. I don't recall if it helped with evening skin tone but I did think my skin looked healthier and I'm the kind of person who always is using lotions on my skin.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 12:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I like to call it keeping my skin moisturized and not allowing the sun to damage it. That's the best way to age gracefully.
    Anonymous

• None get rid of wrinkles but they can reduce the appearance. Estee Lauder has line called Re-Nutriv that is really good.

http://www.esteelauder.com/product/supercat/re_nutriv.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT661 

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 4:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• OMG, I just started using the RE9 Advanced as soon as I came home from our National conference and the huge lines between my eyes are almost gone within 1 weeks time. RE9 Advanced is now clinically proven to show visible results in 24 hours. Amazing!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 4:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Divorce!!..... But seriously.... I use Ginger mixed in yogurt and I love the results.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• These products are created by the Doctor's who created Proactiv....I LOVE the whole Anti-age line...specifically the Anti-Age Night renewing serum, the multi-function eye cream, and the night recovery cream. Rodan and Fields Skincare

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• Avon has great anti-aging products in their Anew line. They are department store quality though much less expensive. I use the Anew Reversalist products since I am in my 40's and my aging problems have been significantly reduced. Many Anew anti-aging products have been honored with Best in Beauty awards. Avon offers skincare regimens for people in their teens through 70's. PM me for more information.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• I use Mary Kay. It is the #1 Skin Care Line in the world. All of their products are anti-aging.
    momof349

Answer by momof349 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2010

• Nu Skin ageLOC and Galvanic Spa go to this site http://simplybeautifulprod.com/
    NuSkinMom

Answer by NuSkinMom at 1:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2010