Any fashion moms out there?

I'm so sick of the same-o same-o me. You have any ideas. What are some good colors for a really really white lol, blond and blue eyes. or anything else...just to make me different...wish someone could do a make over on me lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• start watching What Not to Wear........ Ive gotten tons of tips off that show.
    Anonymous

• I want to say that for your coloring, pastels are supposed to look good? Maybe a blue or teal to draw out your eyes. I'm the same coloring except my eyes are brown. I've found that canary yellow looks great on me for whatever reason. I think your body type plays a huge role in what looks good. I wear more form fitting things (not tight though!) b/c I have a large chest and obvious hips on a small frame but am shorter waisted. tops that don't come in at the waist make me look like I'm wearing a sack and am huge. certain cuts and styles will work better on different figures and you just have to try a lot of things on to figure it out. I have my hair in long layers and sideswept bangs and have been told it looks nice. With regard to skin tone, I use bare minerals and they have a powder called "warmer" and it gives your skin dimension and glow without that bronze effect that looks freakish on us pale chicks!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 12:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• You sound like a cool tone but without seeing you it's hard to say what "look" would be a good one for you.
    Go to a makeup counter and get a makeover. Go get some lowlights put in your hair to add some warmth to your coloring. Maybe do the hair first, then makeup. Makeup, I recommend Christian Dior.
    How old are you and what is your daily life like? That can help determine a good look for you. But H&M can be a good place to shop, They are casual yet trendy and wont break the bank.
    I love to shop. I have a serious shoe fetish. I just bought a new pair of Christian Louboutins on Saturday from Neiman. They are called the Bianca Platform Pump. Go find some really awesome shoes to spice up your wardrobe.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• 23, and i'm a stay at home mom. usually Jeans, which I love but the t-shirts get old. And the same oh long straight blond hair..i usually do lighter blond highlights..didn't know if there is something that goes better...give an idea what i look like I'll stop with the anon lol....just embarassed i cant figure it out lol
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I shop the resale shops as much as regular stores. Old clothes (made over) and jewelry redesigned, keep you looking unique.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Wow! You are gorgeous already! I say, if you have an H&M around, go shop there for some tops to go with your jeans. Your haircolor is gorgeous, dont mess with it. You could add some long layers around your face if you want to mix things up a bit, but I think your hair is beautiful.
    I'm having a hard time now coming up with ideas. You look great already to me!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• lol thanks Melinda...maybe I'll try the layers then just to mix it up
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 8:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2010