Do you know of a weight loss blog that can be an insprirtation for me?

I need to follow someone that is like me. Who had or has a 100 pounds to lose and is doing it on their own. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am a Beachbody Coach and we have a message board and you can also get "virtual workout buddies" to help keep you motivated. You can "Join the Club" for FREE and don't have to buy any products. Also some GREAT success stories to help inspire you. And if you log your workouts you can see your progress on the calendar! Lots of folks on there have lost 100 or more!

www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

Good luck!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Take a look at www.shape.com... there's all kinds of people there, all kinds of stories and forums and blogs. Some neat tools, too.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• www.ronisweigh.com

you may have to google it to get the correct spelling, but she is awesome!
    Anonymous