I JUST TOOK TWO PREGNACY TEST THEY BOTH WAS NEGATIVE....BUT WAT IM GOIN THROUGH DONT ADD UP I NEED HELP

confussed3295

Asked by confussed3295 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your dr and get a blood test.
    Anonymous

• what are you going through?
    Anonymous

• Definitely check with your doctor. I experienced a lot of pregnancy symptoms a few years ago and when I finally took a p-test, it was negative. I also started to experience signs of a miscarriage when I took the p-test. Check with your doctor . . . it may be nothing, but it may be something.
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 1:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• What are you going through? Keep in mind that most early pregnancy symptoms mimic those of PMS, and even the ones that don't can usually be explained by other things, such as stress, illness, lack of sleep, etc. Just because you have pregnancy symptoms does not always mean that you're pregnant.

If you haven't gotten your period in another week, test again. And again the week after that. Or if you're really convinced you're pregnant and want to know now, you can fork out the money for a blood test from your doc. Either way, you can't be sure you're pregnant until you get some kind of positive test.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Please educate yourself before having a child.
    Anonymous

• i took four test once they all came back negative but i was pregnant. It was a tubal though that is why mine came back negative. It would help if you said what you are going through though. And anon 1:26 rude much?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My little sister had 6 BFN before she got a BFP.
    Anonymous

• When I was in my early 20s I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms, but wasn't pregnant. My body was producing too much prolactin, which could signal a serious problem - you need to see a dr.

Answer by missanc at 4:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2010