When was your baby able to lift his/her head by themselves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My first was probably about a month old..maybe a lil older. Been a while lol. My daughter actually lifted hers about 12 hours after I had her...I about fell outta the bed lol
    Anonymous

• When she came out the womb! LOL seriously, the girl was so nosey she would do sit ups just to be able to see what was going on around her,LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My SOn was Born 1045 at night, i took him home a few hours later,,,, and the next morning when we were cuddling on the couch he would hold it up for a few mins to see who was around! but not till he was a few months he held it up all the time!
    TJ89

Answer by TJ89 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• He was 2 months old when could hold his head up and had full controll. 3 months he was sitting up
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Day one with all mine..I thought all babies could do that til a recent post...I was amazed not all did it....
    Just_Bethy

Answer by Just_Bethy at 5:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My son did it hours after being born. Now, not for a huge length of time, but if he decided he wanted to look around, then by gosh, he did it! LOL.
    mrs_patterson

Answer by mrs_patterson at 6:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• id say a few days after he was born :)
    bri_0110

Answer by bri_0110 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• All three of mine were able to do so after birth. Not with the best of control or for the longest time, but they could if they wanted too.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• One month & 10 days he was fully in control :·)
    FairylikeLady

Answer by FairylikeLady at 12:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2010

• My 33 week preemie held his head up after birth, then as he healed, he did not do it as much. I took his strength to hold up his head as a promise he was going to make it.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2010