parenthood

who has been watching this new show? I have liked it and watched by myself. It is not really one for the kids. My kids watched it one night and I forgot how bad it could get. Felt stupid after. I like it but the one family is about to drive me crazy. The one with the teen daughter that is not acting nice at all. Has the boy friend and all. She lets her boyfriend call her parents and grandparents by their first name and all. I would kill my kids if they let a friend call me by my name. I am Ms Tanya to anyone that is under me.

tichelle

Asked by tichelle at 2:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• I havent gotten to watch the show yet, I love the movie it has always been one of my favorites. From what I have heard the show is following the storyline of the movie pretty closely.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2010