What do you think of moms who are never alone?

Women who won't go anywhere unless that hubby takes them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am one of those women...then he bugs me and bugs me cause he's home alone and doesnt know what to do with himself with 4 kids running around. he gets all stalkerish if i dont answer to him and life can really fricken suck and it can lead to bad things if your like me and have the hubby there all the time. i dont choose it, i just cant drive is all
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I could care less. If it works for them, then good for them.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• That that are very lucky. I have the opposite situation.
    Anonymous

• That it is kind of sad and I figure their spouses are possibly the jealous type who will freak out thinking they are being cheated on.

Yes, but in some cases women are so lazy that they can't do nothing without their partners.
    Anonymous

• She never has to drive?? Sweet.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I have no reason to go anywhere without my husband. When we didnt have any children and it was just us I would go out by myself with my friends and he would mostly just have his friends over to the house and hang out. Things change when you start building a family though or atleast as far as entertainment goes. But my husband is not the jelouse type at all if anything I am. And I actually dont like going anywhere with out him, I have this insecurity and with him being there I feel safer.
    Anonymous

• And I actually dont like going anywhere with out him, I have this insecurity and with him being there I feel safer.

Depends of the woman's personality some prefer to do things alone and some prefer to do it with their husbands.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, my first thought is her husband is controlling.

My second thought is she is insecure.

My third thought is that would drive me crazy.

Anonymous

• I don't go out of my home without my husband. He isn't jealous, or controlling. I have an anxiety disorder that makes it difficult for me to function in open places or crowds. Going to the grocery store once a week is about all I can handle.
    Anonymous

My second thought is she is insecure.

My thoughts exactly!
    Anonymous