Between you and you SO who initiates?

So in my house it is always me, once in a blue moon he will initiate sex. But it is very seldom. It drives me crazy that it is always me! I am fit and attractive but it still gets to me and feel unwanted! Who initiates in your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Who initiates the fights? LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Hubby does all the time, after 38 years I can't change clothes in front of him, he always attacks!

Answer by older at 2:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Definatly hubby all the time. I have this thing about coming on to men, I just never felt the need to do it lol. If they want it they better come and get it lol. However I have come on to hubby like a few times but we have been togeather like 7 yrs!! Plus I think it turns my husband on to come on to me.
    Anonymous

• Both of us, probably him a little more than me. I tend to be in the mood at night, and he tends to be in the morning. So I think I initiate a little less often because I am not in the mood every night, sometimes I am just tired instead, but he is in the mood pretty much every morning.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My So always initiates because every time I have tried he makes me feel stupid,lol. So I don't initiate any more I let him do it. And its really aggravating at times because I feel like I only get it when HE wants it and its not fair.
    Anonymous

• Him. Always.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• My hubby 99% of the time
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• It's pretty equal...me at night and him, when the kids are up, running around and tearing crap up...it's at those moments, when we need to keep close eyes on them, that he gives me "the look"...UGHHHH!!!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• me
    Anonymous

• Always him.
    Anonymous