What should I do?

Tomorrow is my hubbies birthday! Yes, he is an April Fool! LOL...And I wanna get him good! I mean good. I am going to have a little celebration for him tomorrow, you know have the inlaws here and a few friends. But he is real good at knowing a prank you know. I dont wanna tell him Im preggers or some other lame prank cause those would be obvious lies...LOL...So if anyone out there has a creative and fun imagination, by all means...do tell! And I will let you ladies know how it all went down! :)

vdr1983

Asked by vdr1983 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get one of those pregnancy tests that always turns positve when you pee on it. Then you can "prove" your pregnant and it won't be so obvoius!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• LOL. Girl, I don't know. But I'm going to tell my dh I'm labor tomorrow. I'm 33wk HEHE!

You could tell him...um. I'm stumped lol.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• LMAO@WENONA
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• i saw on a tv show (if you have animals) where you could take peanut butter and make it look like poop on the floor and say "are you sure thats poop?" and take your finger and lick it haha or was it the step on peanut butter and curse you have poop on your shoe and have your kid take his finger and lick it to "make sure" its poop??? well either way...it could be funny
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Hahahaha...you guys are funny! I cant do the preggers one cause I have done that and if I were to do it again he would LOVE it...LOL...He would like another baby...hahaha...and the car one I have done that too. My sister held it and we told him that morning when he got up that his car was stolen...OMG that was the best! His look was priceless. Maybe I can get the landlord to come over and evict us...lmao...we just bought a new house...I got to think of something...LOL...but thanks for the ideas you guys! Love ya!
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• bahaha i love the poop one i might try that!
    if u have a home answering machine you can have someone (whos voice he wouldnt recognize) leave a messg acting like your bank, doctor, landlord, etc. and make something up..
    bri_0110

Answer by bri_0110 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2010