Meditation & visions (not sure if this is the right forum)

If you are one that meditates, and you receive visions..... what do you do with that?

Do you keep a notebook, meditate more, or just note it in your mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe I "receive visions" but any time I feel my subconscious is trying to communicate something to me I write it down so I can look for trends or come back to it when I am thinking more analytically.

Anonymous

• to the above posters knock it off!

to the OP... yes write things down.... ask God to show you what they mean or what you need to pray for.
    I have many friends who have visions and dreams and have been caught up in the heavenlies and they ARE NOT on drugs and guess what! they are one of the most HAPPIEST people I know! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• I have the same experience as the first poster. I don't get visions, but I can feel a tugging on my conscience to take note of something. I haven't taken to writing anything down, I just try to apply it to my immediate life. If I had any really profound thoughts, I'd write those down.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2010

• Jot it down in a journal.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2010